Sunday

We woke up a little later and a little more tired after staying up and partying (no, not THAT hard). But Chris and Gabriel had already left for Chris's 8:30am public talk; 1 of 4 for today! We had breakfast and attended the 11am meeting and met many brothers and sisters from this 115 publisher congregation. 
Angeline's mom and several sisters and studies from their congregation too because, as we later found out, they wanted to meet us. Many friends piled into Chris's house for another tasty meal. I passed around Jelly Belly's (again!) and it got 3/4 of the way around the crowd, then this 2.5 year old girl was just eating one after another! But she was sharing too, she even gave me and Brandon the last two!
Took a nap and finished packing and said goodbye to Chris's posse for his third talk of the day. I knew I was going to be sad, but I didn't expect to start balling in front of everyone! We have just had an amazing experience with our brothers and sisters (and many brothers and sisters to be), spending time with them everyday. Chris keeps telling us about how much of an impact we have on the friends too - I'm glad there has been an interchange of encouragement. 
Job, Sandra, and her dad arrived at Chris's house after we chatted with Angeline's mom, Chris's mom, and Suseela. 
We looked over pictures from the ceremony and reception and news travelled fast that I was crying - greaaaat....then Angeline's mom had a wish that I dress up in a saree for her. Awww...I borrowed one and necklaces and bangles started coming off for me and pictures were taken left and right. The aunties' reactions were so cute!
So off to the airport and apparently if we have friends with us, they have to pay 45 rupees (about $0.75) for a visitor's pass to sit in an enclosed area separate from passengers. So we felt like cows behind a fence to talk with Mr. and Mrs. Job (as they were announced). We went up to a cafe for coffee and juice and we got a call that the rest of the gang was outside to see is off. I told them I wouldn't cry anymore (lol) and we took a few more pictures and said our goodbyes. 
We're going to miss our Indian families and will never forget the love and hospitality we received. We hope to see everyone again before too long, and we hope to keep in contact! 
Done, done, done-done Akka! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Saturday

Tuesday